Below Are Frequently Asked Questions, You May Find The Answer For Yourself
Victoria jewellery is made with great care and precision, so you can wear them day after day. They do not require any special maintenance. Especially if you wear them carefully and clean them regularly.
How to store your jewellery?
To protect your jewellery from scratches, it is advisable to always store them in their pocket or in a jewellery box where they will not come into contact with each other.
Some tips to keep the brilliance of your jewellery
- Regularly polish your jewellery with a soft cloth.
- You can also clean them with water and a small amount of non-aggressive detergent.
- Rinse them well with water and dry them with a soft cloth.
- For pearls, use a chamoisine instead.
- Never use chemicals or hard cloths to clean them.
- The use of cosmetics, soap, hairspray, sunscreen, … can have a negative effect on the colour of your jewellery. That’s why we advise you to wear them only once you have put on your various lotions and perfumes.
- Remove your jewellery before swimming or playing sports. And also when you come in contact with detergents or cleaning products containing chlorine.
- Do not wear them during heavy work and avoid contact with hard surfaces to avoid damaging them. Our warranty does not work for such damage.
We are proud of the quality of our jewellery and we want to make sure you enjoy it for a long time.
Victoria jewellery is guaranteed free of allergy due to nickel in accordance with European directives and is regularly checked in laboratories (Laboratoires Dubois-Suisse).
We offer a 1-year warranty against defects in veneer from the date of purchase for brass or silver jewellery with a layer of gold, rhodium or palladium and for steel jewellery with a finish ionic.